Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bush: US Must "Get Off Oil"

Well I must admit that I really was a Bush supporter some time ago. I am not a Bush basher now but I must say that he has proven to not do much of anything over the last 3 years in office.

Now he makes the statement that US must "Get off Oil". Really?? What has your adminstration and the Republican congress that you had for SO long done to solve the energy issues in the United States? Nothing. Can you show me the energy policy that your administration has been using? Oh no... there wasn't one. Now as a lame duck President you make an obvious statement without any need to back it up.

Bush: US Must "Get Off Oil"

I am tired of politicians who are so great at policy decisions except when they actually have to make them. Luckily the capitalist economy in this country will provide for the problem without the politicians getting involved.

No comments: